Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Museum Trip

The Shaking House at the Museum
by Charlotte
The other day A5 and A6 and A7 and A8 went to the museum and we went inside the house when the ground was shaking. I said I wanted to run out of the house but it was over and I ran out of the house and then we moved on to the next thing.




The Volcano Room
by Shaheen
On Thursday A5, 6, 7 and 8 went to the museum. We went to the volcano room. A man was talking and everything started to move. I was feeling scared but it was cool!


The Museum Volcano
by Alisha
On Thursday we went to the museum. My favourite part was when we went inside a room where we saw a volcano. When the volcano exploded the room was shaking! I was so scared. I was about to run outside but I didn't run outside. I remembered not to run.


3 comments:

  1. Great story Alisha. I wonder what the best thing is to do when a volcano explodes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alisha! I think I would have been scared too. I'm glad you remembered not to run!
    Miss Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Alisha. You remembered one of the rules of the museum.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Maths Time

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.